If you’re a small business owner or you’re just starting out, like many other business owners, you may think – ‘Why do I need a website?’ when can do everything offline.
Perhaps you don’t purchase online so you think your customers don’t use the website to purchase any items online or maybe a few customers do online shopping.
But the fact is that, with almost 75% of consumers are purchasing online and almost 95% of consumers go online to search for products and businesses. Nowadays it’s more important than ever as a business owner to focus on making their business online.
No matter what your business or profession, your business needs a website and preferably one that is professionally designed and developed unless you do not want to grow your business.
The website can generate revenue, promote build trust among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages – whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.
Here are non-negotiable reasons why you need a website
- 50% of consumers don’t consider a business without a website: In today’s digital world, your website is the biggest marketing asset because 30% of customers are searching online on a daily basis. So Nowadays customers want businesses to have an online presence with a professionally designed and developed website.
- Drive Visits to Sales: An up-to-date business website with products/services and their pricing or guidelines can act as your online salesperson. This can convert the traffic into sales.
- Website is a 24x7x365 online store: Unlike your Office/store, which is only open a few hours a day, a website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can provide service to the customers with the convenience of reviewing your products and services and purchasing option when your store or office is closed.
- Increase the credibility of Your Business: Not having a website makes consumers trust you less.90% customers trust the businesses who have professionally designed, developed and up-to-date website.
- Save Time and Money: Having a website for your business can save your money and time to grow your business. It helps you to connect with more customers in less time and at a lower cost.
Common Objections Business Owners have
- It is not easy to build a website: Omnibiz helps in creating a website for your business. With Omnibiz, you can create a search engine optimized website that looks great, in 10 minutes. it’s easy to create and edit from your computer and phone
- I am not a technical person I can’t afford a technical employee: Omnibiz website solution is user-friendly and makes it possible to build a professional website without knowing any technical knowledge.
- My business is too small, and I don’t have the budget for a website: It is easy to create a search engine optimized professional website, free domain and Free Hosting. All this for just ₦2,500 per month on Omnibiz
- I already have enough business. I don’t need a website: Not having a website makes consumers trust you less. By having a professional business website you can keep up-to-date your customers about your offerings, reviews and reward etc which helps you to grow loyal customers.
- Our customers aren’t present online: Almost 95% of consumers go online to search for products and businesses. Nowadays it’s more important than ever as a business owner to focus on making their business online
How Much Does a Website Cost?
You can get a professionally designed and developed website for just ₦2,500 per month on Omnibiz
Here’s what you will get from Omnibiz for just ₦2,500 per month :
- Hosting – This is a service where we are providing space on the internet for your website.
- Domain name – Omnibiz provides the identity by which your customer can search your business online. This is shown as www.yourcompanyname.com.ng
- Design – We provides a search engine optimized website which always looks great and can be seen on any device easily.
No matter what your business or profession, your business needs a website that is professionally designed and developed to beat the competition. It costs you just ₦2,500 to get started with a web presence.