Deliver great customer experience
More businesses are opting for customer relationship software because such platforms combine marketing, support, sales to grow revenue and brand loyalty. Marketers have seen a jump in qualified leads with marketing automation, to nurture leads, thus resulting in increased productivity and revenue.
Below are the processes which prove that CRM is a great tool to improve lead to customer to a loyal customer
Let’s look at why CRMs are important for growing and retaining revenue:
1. Data-driven process: CRM Software enables you to take the guesswork out of your business. To sell is to understand and key into a customer’s need. The most CRM software is built to hold details about leads, prospect or customer that can help you to convert into customers more effectively. Details such as the pain points, interest, industry, size, considerations, who is the decision-maker, previous discussions, etc. help the sales representatives to understand the customer better so that they can align their sales pitch and engagement accordingly.
Omnibiz CRM helps your sales, marketing and support team to always be their best at work by staying on top of every detail and prioritizing correctly.
2. Streamlined sale process: Without a CRM system, it is difficult to organize and make sense of customer data as well as the impact of team daily activities like follow-ups, making demo calls, sharing proposals, etc. Omnibiz CRMs allow you to easily identify gaps and prioritize effort.
3. Customer Engagement: It is very important to keep in touch with your hot leads and hot prospects and you can be in touch by sending timely communication through emails, SMS and calls. Also responding to leads faster means more revenue. our Omnibiz CRM has the feature to send notifications as soon as the lead got created in CRM, it helps the team to reach to the customers in real-time.
4. Real-Time Accessibility: Work is no longer limited to the office. Your team needs real-time access to data to engage customers. We already established that selling is understanding and engaging your customers. Taking advantage of little things like how a customer likes their order delivered, a favourite product, requirements, communication preference, etc. go a long way in defining your customers’ buying experience. A CRM system can solve this problem by making this data handy. The best part? Omnibiz CRM comes with both offline and online accessibility.
5. Real-Time Reporting: View in-depth reports about team activities and their impact on sales. Factors like qualified leads, scheduled meetings, demo counts, daily revenue, sales stages, and more (as defined by each company) can be tracked to understand bottlenecks and Use dashboards to identify bottlenecks in the sales process and see the areas of improvement. It helps you to take better decision to grow your business.
Improve the efficiency of your sales cycle with our CRM Software
+234 907 0400 695 firstname.lastname@example.org